You Don’t Have to Make It Complicated.
Don’t Make Studying Boring!
I love writing, though that isn’t the only thing I love.
I also love studying.
“But… studying is hard and boring!”
I can hear echo’s of this, every time I mention it.
So many students complain that they have too much to read, too many notes to take and no time for themselves. When studying feels like this, it can drain your mind and become exhausting.
When you turn studying into a chore, you’re turning it into something boring.
There are many positives to studying:
- You learn a new skill or hobby
- It teaches you to look at things from a different perspective
- It increases mind growth
- It enables you to become aware of things that you may have been once unaware of.
When choosing a study subject; choose something that you enjoy, or something that means something to you.
Of course, there are times such as studying for a school exam when you might not get a choice. In fact, I found many of my school topics boring. I hated homework, and I hated exams; unless it was an English or reading lesson, of course!
Never the less, school studying need not be boring either!
Ways To Make Studying More Productive And Fun.
- Break it down into small chunks
- Do some fun research on the web. The web wasn’t used for school when I was young, and the new generation can find some fascinating facts on the web.
- Write notes; not just those that matter, but notes on fun facts that you never knew. I try to incorporate these into my work.
- On the days when you are not studying. Look up some fun things related to your studies. You’ll find things that even your tutors might not know about the subject, and you’ll have something cool to share with others!
- Some can listen to music while studying; I do sometimes, though I turn it off when it becomes…